Monday 24 September 2012

London, Here I Come!

Time for my final entry before leaving - I'll be off in a couple of hours! :)

I have SO many mixed feelings regarding the trip right now, and I'm going from happy, excited and proud, to a state of complete panic and almost a wish to cancel the whole thing ... I have a feeling this will be a very emotional day, to say the least.

I don't have the time nor the energy to write a lengthy blog entry here, I just wanted to let you know I'm off and that I will be back on Saturday night. Blog probably won't be updated until Sunday though (at the earliest), but I am hoping for long and detailed blog entries with lots and lots of photos!

Until then, take care! :)

2 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

I hope you'll have a wonderful trip!!

Jessica said...

Thanks - I did! :)