After all, the London Pass covers two days - will be Thursday and Friday - and I have to do something on Tuesday and Wednesday as well! :-)
So, my short-list on things I'd like to go to, check out, see and photograph looks something like this (not at all sure I'll have time for all of them, but hey, better plan too much than finding yourself not knowing what to do, right?! *lol*):
- London Eye - really really want to do this, and take about a million photos! LOL!
- Westminster/Parliament Square - love this area! Want to check out Westminster Bridge as well, would also be cool to find New Scotland Yard, which isn't far!
- Kensington Gardens/Hyde Park - also a favourite!! Here the problem will be to decide which area to cover, as I very well can't do all of it ...
- Trafalgar Square - National Gallery - would be awesome!
- Regent Street - Oxford Street - need to do some shopping, right? :)
- Millennium Bridge - looks so cool! :)
- St. James' Park - Buckingham Palace
But I am really really really looking forward to my trip! :)